What We Do
The statutory roles of the Nigerian Export promotion Council are:
- To promote the development and diversification of Nigerian’s export trade.
- To assist in promoting the development of export related industries in Nigeria.
- To spearhead the creation of appropriate export incentives.
- To actively articulate and promote the implementation of export polices and programs of the Nigerian Government.
- Trade Information Service
- Products and Market Development
- Administration of export and Incentives
- Human Resources Training and Development on exports
- Coordination and co-operation with multi-lateral Institution: such as International Trade Center (ITC), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), World Bank etc.
In addition, other activities of the Council include:
- Working closely with foreign missions in Nigeria and this resulted in getting training programmes and sponsorship of the staff of the Council.
- Market research /survey to establish demand and protocol.
- Receiving and responding to trade enquiries
- Follow up on orders generated by exporters through the Council during Trade Fairs/Mission.
- Market adaptation through product development.
- Registration of Nigerian Exporters
- Collection and dissemination of information on products and market available for export.
- Provision of market entry support services
- Administration of export incentives
- Organize and plan the participations of Nigeria in international trade fairs and exhibitions in other countries
- Plan and organize outward trade missions.
- Dissemination of both domestic and international commodities prices.
- Publication and servicing of trade enquiries and opportunities from within and abroad.
|Quicklinks||Connect With Us||NEPC Contact Centre|
Export Support Services
C 2013 Nigerian Export Promotion Council. All rights reserved | Plot 424, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria