Trade Information Department primarily handles;
- Publication on Export Related Matters such as domestic and world commodities prices.
- Dissemination and servicing of both local and foreign trade enquiries and opportunities.
- Publication of Information Briefs on Countries, Degree of market access and market structures, Procedures for specific Nigerian products in target markets.
- Products briefs, Exporters Directory, Export Information Digest,
- Production and Publishing of NEPC Newsletter
- Special publications aimed at educating and enlightening the export community.
- Registration of exporters
- Collation of data on Non-oil Exports.
- Analysis and generation of reports on performances of Non-oil Exports.
In addition, many of the departmental functions are carried out through the following specialized service units, such as:
Exporters’ Registration Unit:
- Registration of Nigerian Exporters –Exporters are being registered on regular basis.
- On-line Registration has commenced late 2012.
- Handle enquiries on conditions for Registration as an Exporter
- Periodic publication of various export related publications on Products, Market, Export Guide to Beginners, Statistics, Procedures and Documentations.
- Trade Information Services:
- Trade Enquires are received and attended to on regular basis.
- Compilation and circulation of Indicative Local and International Commodities prices to stakeholders.
- Exporters Directory
- Dissemination of various trade information.
- NITPRO (Nigerian Committee on Trade procedures).
- ECOBIZ– ECOWAS Trade Information Net Work-NEPC is the national correspondent of ECOBIZ
Research and Statistics:
(i) Collation, Collection and preparation of Non-oil Export statistics on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
(ii) Analyze and generate reports on performances of Non-oil Exports. Areas covered are include Products exported, Destination of Export and Export value
- Organise, coordinate and undertake Monitoring and Evaluation of programmes and projects to ensure that they achieve planned objectives and targets.
- Generate data both internally and externally for effective planning process
And several other Projects
|Quicklinks||Connect With Us||NEPC Contact Centre|
Export Support Services