Export Skills Acquisition Programme (ESAP) is about capacity building of the business community on non-oil exports. Development of exporting skills is one of the key functions of NEPC. As an initiative towards developing a concrete trade training platform, the NEPC has developed an Export training and capacity building programme which will be implemented in 2007 and beyond. The programme offers training modules that differ in scope and will be offered in various locations in Nigeria. They are also designed to enable exporters gain knowledge in the most effective and efficient ways to build their capacity in export trade. It is an opportunity for exporters who have identified gaps in their export processes or those who need the enhancement of exporting skills.
The Council will provides export trade training and capacity building to help exporters to be more skilled in matters related to export trade. The training modules will help to develop requisite skills that enable exporters to engage in export business in order to become more competitive in the global market. The development of exporting skills is NEPC's commitment towards developing a more educated business community.
- Developing training modules to encourage entrepreneurship in export trade.
- To develop high quality exporters through capacity building with a view to increasing the non-oil exports.
- To create a pool of skilled exporters
- Organising training programmes in selected locations across the country.
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders.
- Exporters and potential exporters
- Small and Medium Scale Entrepreneurs
- Informal exporters.
- Trade/Product/Commodity associations.
- Trade/Investment Consultants
- Chambers of Commerce,
- Banks and other financial institutions.
- Quality Inspection Agencies
- Export Facilitating Agencies
- Regulatory Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Public Sector Organisations
- Organised Private Sector
- State Export Committees
- Educational Institutions
- Donor & International Agencies
- The Press
|Quicklinks||Connect With Us||NEPC Contact Centre|
Export Support Services